Medical informatics consultancy
Medical informatics is a specialty that integrates clinical service, computer science, and information science to manage and communicate data, information, knowledge, and wisdom in clinical practice.
malomatia provides medical informatics consultancy to its existing clients in Qatar. As part of this service, malomatia consultants determine the needs of clinical staff with respect to IT use in Hospital services, conducts workshops, Training, conferences, and seminars to maximize the efficiency of information use and computer technology in clinical practice.
We help clinical staff use Informatics for successful IT use in clinical practice. malomatia collaborates across all clinical disciplines at client sites to help advance the informatics competency skills and enablestaff to integrate established technologies into clinical practice.
- Enhance continuity of care
- Improve relationships between providers and recipients of health care
- Support for their mission to deliver high quality, evidence-based care
- Support for better service by facilitating true interdisciplinary care
- Enable cost savings and productivity goal